Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 73,500 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
Philip Morris International is committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. We proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
Philip Morris International is dedicated to doing something very dramatic—we want to replace cigarettes with smoke-free products as fast as possible.
That’s why Philip Morris International has more than 430 scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less-harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two research facilities in Switzerland and Singapore.
It’s the biggest shift in our history. And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
- Click here to download Philip Morris International Inc's Income Statement
- Click here to download Philip Morris International Inc's Balance Sheet
- Click here to download Philip Morris International Inc's Statement of Cash Flows
- Industry: Tobacco Manufacturing
- Sector: Manufacturing
- CEO Name: Andre Calantzopoulos
- Stock Price: $96.68
- Dividend Yield: 5.0%
- Market Capitalization: $149,292,258,943
- Shares Outstanding: 1,558,536,997
- Number of Employees: 71,000
- Trailing 12-Month EPS: $5.68
- Trailing 12-Month DPS: $4.76
- Payout Ratio: 83.8%
- Next Earnings Date:
- Next Ex-Dividend Date: 2021-09-28
- Current Stock Price: $96.68
- 52-week high: $105.21
- 52-week low: $65.44
- 200-day moving average: $96.67
- 50-day moving average: $99.33
- 1-Month Price Return: -4.8%
- 3-Month Price Return: -1.0%
- 6-Month Price Return: 7.1%
- 1-Year Price Return: 29.6%
- 2-Year Price Return: 33.4%
- 5-Year Price Return: 29.7%
Data provided by IEX Cloud
For Canadian securities, listen to free conference calls on the TSX Quarterly Podcast