Walgreens Boots Alliance is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines, and through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products. The company has more than 100 years of trusted health care heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA's purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE's 2020 list of the World's Most Admired Companies*, ranked first in the food and drugstore category. This is the 27th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
- Click here to download Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc's Income Statement
- Click here to download Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc's Balance Sheet
- Click here to download Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc's Statement of Cash Flows
- Industry: Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- Sector: Retail Trade
- CEO Name: Stefano Pessina
- Stock Price: $49.75
- Dividend Yield: 3.6999999999999997%
- Market Capitalization: $43,560,706,482
- Shares Outstanding: 863,272,027
- Number of Employees: 277,000
- Trailing 12-Month EPS: $7.42
- Trailing 12-Month DPS: $1.86
- Payout Ratio: 25.1%
- Next Earnings Date: 2022-03-31
- Next Ex-Dividend Date: 2021-11-12
- Current Stock Price: $49.75
- 52-week high: $55.48
- 52-week low: $43.62
- 200-day moving average: $48.65
- 50-day moving average: $51.76
- 1-Month Price Return: -2.9%
- 3-Month Price Return: 8.4%
- 6-Month Price Return: 9.1%
- 1-Year Price Return: 4.2%
- 2-Year Price Return: 4.4%
- 5-Year Price Return: -28.3%
Data provided by IEX Cloud
For Canadian securities, listen to free conference calls on the TSX Quarterly Podcast